15th September 2018
Join us on this 21 day voyage of discovery through the northern-most regions of India where the deserts of Rajasthan meet the mountains of Kashmir.
Your nights will be spent in iconic heritage accomodation including forts and palaces which have been converted into 5 star luxury… your days will be filled with vibrant culture, glorious architecture and the friendly people of India.
The tour highlights include many of the well known sites like the Taj Mahal in Uttar Pradesh and the Red Fort in Delhi, and includes a number of activities unique to our tours, like a visit to the Snow Leopard Foundation in Ladakh, and a stop by the extraordinary Art Deco Cinema in Jaipur for a touch of Bollywood.
A classic travel experience not to be missed.
Download a PDF of full itinerary
THIS TOUR IS NOW OVER... Make an enquiry about our next trip
- Accommodation on Twin/Double or Single occupancy for 20 nights on bed & breakfast basis.
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by Air-conditioned Mini Coach in Delhi and throughout Rural Rajasthan Tour.
- 3 x Air conditioned Toyota Innova vehicles for Leh sector
- Local English speaking guide as per itinerary.
- Monuments Entrance Fees.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Jeep ride or elephant (optional) Amber Fort Jaipur
Rural Rumble at Deogarh
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola
- Train air conditioned Chair Car Class
- All currently applicable taxes including Government Service Tax
- gratuities are customary in India (incl. drivers, guides, bellboys, waiters etc), and should be considered as
part of your budget when planning your holiday to India.
- All domestic internal flights
- Laundry bills, telephone calls, table drinks etc.
- Travel insurance, visa etc.
- Any airfares that are not mentioned.
- Camera fees – still & video.
- Any other expense which is not mentioned in inclusions
With 25 years of travel experience behind them Daylesford Travel pulls together the best itineraries to make the most of the countries you want to visit. They specialise in small group tours of no more than 10 lucky clients.
Get in touch
22 Howe Street,
Office Hours -
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm
Saturday by appointment
ph 61 3 53484266
GET OUR NEWSLETTER